AR glass, also known as anti-reflective glass or anti-reflection glass, it is finished by doing some special treatment on the glass surface to increase glass light transmission performance.
Thickness & Sizes
3mm~12mm (1/8”, 5/32”, 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, 1/2”), up to 6000mm or 236”.
Single side coating
95% visible light transmission, under 5% visible reflectance.
Double sides coating
99% visible light transmission, under 1% visible reflectance.
IAD (Ion Assisted Deposition Coating)
lower cost than IBS (Ion Beam Sputtering Coating), with similar performance and durability.
Features & Benefits
1. Over 99% light transmittance increase LCD, PDP luminance and reduce energy consumption.
2. Less than 1% light reflectance, effectively weaken the picture caused by the strong light.
3. More colorful, stronger contrast so that the image color contrast is more intense, the scene is clearer.
4. Anti-UV, effective protection of the eye UV spectrum area transmission rate is significantly reduced, can effectively block the UV damage to the eyes.
5. High temperature AR glass temperature resistance > 500 degrees (general acrylic can only withstand temperatures of 80 degrees)
6. Good anti-scratch and wear resistance: AR glass film hardness is more than 7H (general PC board hardness of about 2H to 3H).
7. It can resist various cleaning agents cleaning acid, alkali cleaning agent wipe, the film layer is not damaged.
8. Strong impact resistance 3mm thickness of the glass impact performance equivalent to 6mm acrylic.
9. To maintain the perspective of the general acrylic after installation, the perspective will become smaller; and AR glass installed, the perspective will not become smaller.
10. Appearance: AR glass surface flatness is far better than coated acrylic, and the larger the size, the more obvious the difference.
11. AR glass cold and heat deformation can be almost omitted, suitable for all kinds of environments; at the same time, AR glass has a sense of glazing, more beautiful appearance.